How To Use
Cohesive® Seals & Slims®
Eakin Cohesive Slims® and Seals are quick and easy to apply. Simply follow the instructions in our film or use the guidelines below.
- Clean and dry the surrounding skin
- Warm the Seal between your hands before removing the white paper (This is not necessary for Cohesive Slims®)
- Remove the paper and mould the Cohesive® Seal by gently teasing and stretching it into the shape to suit your body's individual needs
- Position on the body and carefully mould the Cohesive® Seal to ensure a snug fit around the stoma. No skin directly around the stoma should be exposed
- Flatten the outer edge of the Seal. Warmth from your hands will help to ensure a good seal is achieved
- Fit the pouch as normal and hold in position for 30 seconds.