What can the Eakin Cohesive® Seal do for you?
Don't just listen to what we say.... let our users tell you themselves. Here is a selection of quotes we found on the Internet.
- "The Eakin Cohesive® Seals do work miracles, and I haven't had one compromised yet. I'm changing every day during the workweek (for peace of mind), but have found I can go three days on the weekends."
- "It (the Eakin Cohesive® Seal) not only helps with prevention of leaks but it has healing properties that can help with small sore areas around the edge of the stoma."
- "The new flange with the Eakin Seal has held now for 48 hours!! The flange pulled loose a while ago and the only thing keeping the seal is the Eakin."
- "I also switched to … the Eakin Cohesive® Seal. I love it and hardly leak at all now."
- "Have you tried Eakin's stoma seals? They saved my life when I was having problems under my ileo appliance."
"I agree about the Eakin seals. They have been a lifesaver for me. I too, was having all kinds of problems with redness, itching, and soreness, but after using the seals, things are so much better!!"
- "The Eakin is filling in the gap, and will swell up, making a perfect seal. Not only does this give me an itch-free, leak-free seal that lasts for days, I can do the whole thing without having to use scissors."
- "The use of the Eakin Cohesive® Seal, combined with the evaluation of virtually all the bags on the market, has resulted in a good outcome. ….I rely on the Eakin Seal to take up the gap."
- "Sometimes, the skin around my stoma will get irritated from leakage (rare) but that's usually easily cleared up with the use of Eakin Seals in my case and by the next change time, the irritation is gone."
- "You could also try an Eakin seal to build up the side that is leaking and fill in any dips that are causing the seal to leak."
- "It will protect your skin from whatever is irritating it and let the skin heal. If applied correctly, I've heard it works wonders soothing and allowing irritated skin to settle down."
- "Several years ago, when my skin was raw, I used Eakin seals and some folks up here swear by them. They did seem to allow my skin to heal."
- "The Eakin stoma seals work wonders. I apply it to the wafer, and then pinch it all the way around the opening. My stoma is retracted, and I went through all kinds of skin problems... "
- "I then placed a small section of the Eakin Seal to where I had the greatest difficulty in maintaining a hold. I am happy to report that I now get 4-5 days between changes!"
- "I personally like the Eakin seal and you can build up one side by cutting them in half and build up the side that is flush to make it more convex."
We are always delighted to hear users' experiences with our seals. Why not request a sample today and let us know how you get on.
Learn more about Eakin Cohesive® Seals by watching the user video on our homepage.
Cohesive SLIMS Stoma Seal